Who's it for?
ReSound Alera® is suitable for people with mild to profound hearing losses.
What does ReSound Alera offer?
- Several models to choose from
- Broad fitting range to accommodate mild to profound hearing losses
- An exceptionally rich sound quality, made possible by Surround Sound by ReSound
- The ability to understand speech better, even when there is noise in the background
- Ability to keep a sense of what's going on around you
- Simple wireless fitting
- Easy-to-use wireless ReSound Unite™ accessories to connect to your TV, phone and stereo
- Powerful 2.4 GHz technology provides truly wireless fitting and a platform for wireless accessories
- iSolate nanotech coating prevents moisture-related repairs
Variants and listening situations
ReSound Alera offers a wealth of sophisticated features at three different price points and a choice of colors that can easily be changed or combined for a discreet look. It is available in a range of models that are appropriate for almost any hearing loss.
- ReSound Alera Remote Microphone 10M/30M/50M –Innovative custom models with natural ear directivity and wind noise protection
- ReSound Alera Transitional BTE 77/87 – Unique combination of standard and power models
- ReSound Alera Mini BTE 67 - More cosmetic alternative to the 77/87 BTE
- ReSound Alera RIE 62 - Standard RIE with multifunction push button
- ReSound Alera Micro RIE 60 and Mini RIE 61 – Cosmetic receiver-in-the-ear solutions
Wireless capabilities depend on which ReSound Alera model you choose. The relevant ReSound Unite™ wireless accessories are required.