Superb sound meets ease of handling
Motion's amazing clarity and ease combine to help you focus on what’s important. Its advanced technology has automatic learning that adjusts itself to your needs and hearing preferences. And if you want to manually change the volume or switch programs, intuitive, easy-to-use onboard controls allow you to spend less time fussing with your hearing aids. The battery compartment was also designed with ease of handling in mind. Easy handling and superb sound combine to let you enjoy the sound of life.
Motion is available in four models for virtually any ear, any age and any hearing loss
- Motion SX and PX are rechargeable for hassle-free handling
- IP67-rated with nanocoating that protects from dirt, sweat, and moisture
- Intuitive onboard controls for simple volume and program adjustment
- Tinnitus therapy feature
- Fully-featured for utmost comfort
- Exchangeable colors
- Connects with Tek® and miniTek® wireless systems
- Comfort, convenience, versatility, and easy listening
Motion M and Motion P for Bright, Young Minds
So, with Motion M and Motion P they can always be connected. Motion M and Motion P come in colors that appeal to children and have special safety features that appeal to parents. Equipped with direct audio input (DAI), these hearing aids receive a DM/FM signal from a teacher's microphone via a receiver placed on the bottom of the hearing aid. It sounds so clear, it's as if the teacher is standing right next to your child. Your child can sit anywhere in the classroom and never worry about missing an important assignment.
Motion M and P features for kids include
- Direct audio input (DAI) via an optional audio shoe
- Child-safe key lock to prevent unintentional changes to programmable controls
- Additional colors for kids: Candy Pink and Galactic Blue
Motion SX and PX — great fit and features
All active kids and teens want a hearing aid that doesn't attract attention and fits comfortably. Available in 11 colors, versatile Motion SX and PX are small, fit nearly everyone, and are especially easy to handle. Plus, they're jam-packed with the latest technology. And, with Bluetooth® -compatible technology, Motion SX and PX can wirelessly connect to phones and MP3 players.